Take a break from your daily life and explore the movements of your body and at the same time discover the beauty of the Mediterranean island of Gozo (Malta).
18th to 25th May 2019
We will dance & improvise in nature with our teacher Irene van Zeeland. The improvisation classes will take place in a different outdoor location every day. On our last day we will combine the movements of the whole week and revisit all the outdoor locations to create a short film.
Time to explore the island. Swim or sunbathe at the beach, discover the rich history of Gozo, go for a coastal walk or simply enjoy the Mediterranean way of life. In the evening we will prepare a healthy dinner with local island ingredients or have a sunset picnic at the beach
What’s included + price?
From the moment you arrive at the airport you don’t have to worry about anything for the whole week. The price of the vacation is 990€ (double bedroom, shared) and 1270€ for a single bedroom. The following is included in the price:
- Pick-up from the airport + ferry to Gozo and transfer to the house
- Accommodation in a single/ double bedroom in a traditional Gozitan farmhouse with pool
- Daily breakfast, lunch snack and dinner prepared with high quality, local ingredients and non-alcoholic drinks (water, coffee, tea)
- 15h dance classes in total (this includes mainly improvisation classes and some technique + body work)
- Transfer on our dancing days to the different locations
The flight is not included. However, we can assist you in finding a flight if you have trouble finding a good one. We need a minimum of 6 participants to confirm that the trip is taking place.
Feel free to extend your stay in Gozo with us.